The Power of Love, by Heather Scavetta



There’s an old folk tale about a young mother who lost her child and is inconsolable. The wise man of the village tells her to go from house to house to find what everyone shares—and what everyone shares—is loss. It’s the universal experience.

Although we all will grieve the loss of our loved ones, we can learn how to reconnect with them. Through prayer and meditation, we can shift our awareness from the physical to the non-physical. We can witness firsthand that death is but an illusion. We can heal. We can find joy again. Author Heather Scavetta discovered that reality when she began developing her clairvoyant abilities after the death of her daughter, Elizabeth, in 2004.

In The Power of Love, Scavetta shares her personal journey of receiving visions and afterlife communication from her daughter, loved ones, and spirit guides who encourage her to persevere through her grief. Having no previous ability, Scavetta shows that opening up spiritual gifts is accessible to everyone. Through personal examples, she shares how to open your own psychic and mediumistic abilities, and she discusses the many ways spirit can reach us.

A story of celebration about the amazing and wonderful experiences that occurred since Elizabeth’s transition, The Power of Love narrates one family’s story of how they opened their spiritual gifts to see, hear, and feel—and to know beyond any doubt—their daughter never left their side.


Excerpt


Over time, I slowly came to accept that Elizabeth would never be as she was in her physical form again. I would never hug her, kiss her forehead, brush her hair, or worry about her physical safety. There would be no graduations for her, no wedding, no grandchildren, but there would be beautiful new ways of seeing Elizabeth. 
 

July 1, 2004. Every year we have an annual Canada Day barbecue. I didn’t want to have a party this year, but I knew that Elizabeth would like it. The girls always baked when we had company. Cassandra was excited to make her maple-leaf cookies. I wanted for her to continue to have family traditions. That morning, Tony was up early taking out the patio furniture and cleaning the barbecue grill, but since it was only 5:30 a.m., I was still asleep. 
 

I was dreaming. And then the dream changed, and Elizabeth was standing before me. She was inches away from my face. I could see every detail of her face clearly. White light radiated behind and around her. Her eyes were so beautiful. She was love. There were no words spoken, only love. I stared at her face, taking in every detail. I finally looked away from her eyes and looked at her hair. It was short and curly brown. You’ve cut your hair. I reached up and touched a curl and pushed it back and smiled. It was over. I opened my eyes. I was in my bed. The room was dark and I was alone. But I was so excited. I ran outside to find Tony: She had come! She was here!
 

I have had other visits like that one. I will never forget those visits because they were real, with an energy of their own. Whereas dreams fade, those visits are forever etched in my mind, and when I recall each moment, I feel the emotions once again. I have seen Elizabeth at the end of a dream, vivid and real. And I have seen her in meditation. Sometimes, she was on her horse, galloping towards me or riding across my visual field. Often, I have seen her face. Her beautiful, big brown eyes looking at me, her flowing light brown hair around her. She always makes me cry.


Heather Scavetta, RN Non-Practising is a Reiki Master and founder of School of Miracles. She has been teaching meditation, psychic development, mediumship and Reiki since 2006. She has been channeling The Council since 2009.
 

Heather developed her clairvoyant abilities after the death of her daughter Elizabeth in 2004. In her studio in Caledon, Ontario, Canada, she continues to help people who have experienced loss and those seeking more in life to develop their spiritual gifts and open up to communicating with Spirit. She and her husband, Tony, have twin girls, and live on their hobby farm with Canadian and Icelandic horses and two German shepherds.


On a personal note - I have just received my copy of The Power of Love and am very much looking forward to reading it. As well, I will be meeting Heather at a local library event in our town next month. I do not believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a reason and it is for that reason I am very much looking forward to meeting Heather. Our paths have crossed for a reason.
 

Heather, I wish you only the very best of luck with your book ... Jeanne xo

Comments

  1. I like Heather and her book is great. I also really like a psychic called Glen Machin. His website is www.lightaxishealing.com He has some really great spiritual books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Koolura and the Mayans (Koolura series Book 3) by Michael Thal

When a Review is not a Review