Success!

Here I am on day three of my exercise/life change regime and when I got on the scale this morning, I was down 1.5 pounds! Yay for me! I ate well today...no junk food. Gotta up the water intake but there's still time to get in a few more glasses today.
 
Just wanted to provide a quick update before hitting the cardio equipment in my basement. No weights today. I'm too sore, but I will up the cardio workout to 45 minutes. How's everyone else doing on their resolutions?
 
Good luck and let's encourage each other.

Comments

  1. Hey, Jeanne, I was down 1.5 pounds this morning, too! I just hope I didn't gain any back today. I did my aerobics, but didn't go to the gym. They say aerobics are best for losing weight, but I find my gym days are my "losing" days, and I only do weights there, not treadmill or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, glad to hear we're both heading in the right direction with our weight and health. I know that lifting weights burns calories too, so perhaps it's helping more than you know.

      I'll be going on the 'I feel sick and can't eat diet' for a few days so hopefully I'll lose a few pounds after having my gb out.

      Delete
  2. Well done, Jeanne. Hope you continue along this path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Joy - so nice to hear from you! Thanks for the well wishes. I just had my gall bladder out this morning, so, I'm at least 3 ounces lighter already, lol ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Koolura and the Mayans (Koolura series Book 3) by Michael Thal

When a Review is not a Review